Primary Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond and follow-up on facility issues and schedule service requests
- Manage, support and dispatch facilities request via ticketing system
- Managing reception and facilities associate roles
- Maintain and distribute, security badges, ID cards and visitor access
- Employee and contractor on-boarding and seating assignments
- Health and safety, Emergency response team and administrative services (might include after hours work on occasion for office emergencies)
- Manage and schedule ergo evaluation appointments and requirements
- Vendor management; equipment maintenance agreements, office suppliers, courier accounts, kitchen services
- Order and reconcile supplies, budget tracking and coding
- Update facility policies and/or processes relevant to intradepartmental and cross functional business operations
- Space programming, planning and management
- Manage improvement projects; reconfiguration, refresh and on-going facility maintenance
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- 3 - 5 years' experience as office manager.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve issues
- Facilities and Project management experience
- People management skills
- Ability to work closely and professionally with Management including all levels throughout the organization, and external suppliers.
- Vendor Management and Contract negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including working knowledge of the following: Windows OS and MS Office.
- Basic fundamentals in accounting including understanding of project planning and budgeting.
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.