Recruitment Coordinator/Analyst (EMEA)- Fixed Term Contract
The Guidewire HR & TA EMEA team is growing!
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator/Analyst to join our dedicated Dublin HR team supporting the EMEA region. This is an exciting role which will help the team continue to thrive as we grow and face more complexities across EMEA.
In this role you will be working closely as an Ops team partnering with HRBP’s, Recruiting, and internal stakeholders in the business whom you support day to day. You will also own the candidate experience throughout both the application process (being a point of contact for scheduling and expense queries) as well as Pre Hire duties (including contracts, on boarding, new hire orientations etc).
You will join a team of 5 with responsibility/ ownership of your regions across EMEA – working off your own initiative and facing exciting challenges & learning opportunities as we continue to grow globally. You'll drive continuous improvements in existing processes through transformation, process re-engineering and investment in tools and automation regionally and globally.
This is an initial 12 month FTC, but as a team, we have 100% conversion rate and would like to see this new hire become a longer-term Guidewire employee who can add value as they continue to grow.
Who is Guidewire?
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Dublin has been recognized as a Great Place to work 2016, 2017 & 2018
What will I be doing?
- Take ownership of positive candidate experience from initial contact right through to new hires/ employee queries.
- Act as point of contact for new hires, including drafting contracts and onboarding process
- Schedule high-volume phone, video and on-site interviews across various time zones
- Administration of technical tests – using platform Codility and other tools.
- Liaise with candidates via telephone and email to align with the availability of numerous interviewers
- Plan and schedule batch interview days. Ensure the smooth running of the event on the day – liaising with interview panel members, candidates, recruiters and facilities to arrange rooms / interview packs etc
- Ensure all expense reports are reimbursed in a timely manner and answer any queries related to this.
- Maintain EMEA job postings on Jobvite ATS and work closely with Guidewire Finance team to ensure process consistency.
- Utilizing data to report on recruitment metrics and talent mapping.
What do I need to be successful?
- Commercial experience in a similar administrator role and environment (coordination in software company is preferred). We need an all-rounder, who is very hands-on
- Capacity to become a scheduling wizard for high candidate flow and remote interviewers across multiple timezones.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience with data analytics and reporting.
- Experience with ATS and human resource management systems.
- Demonstrated spreadsheet and document software experience.
- Act like an owner; show leadership capabilities, deal with ambiguity, take responsibility.
- Ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with excellent business judgment.
- Fluency in an additional European language is a bonus!
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry (Gartner for our products; Glassdoor and Great Place to Work accolades as voted by our employees). We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.